Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I got the "You won't hear from me" Speech

NOTE: this was written back in January of 2010!

First and foremost, thank you all for your welcoming comments! I do appreciate it!!  And I do apologize for the long delay, I'm just getting used to blogging :)

Today was one of those long days for my boyfriend, we'll call him Buff Guy (BG for short).  I knew he had training this morning, but didn't know how long it would last.  So he was out in training since 10am and his shift started later that evening at 10pm.  I was thinking he should be out by 5, but nope, no phone calls.  So... the impatient me, starts calling him...hmmm... maybe 10 times the most.  I'm getting paranoid, no, I am paranoid. Where is he? What is he doing? Is he "hanging out" with someone else? --(long story, if you catch my drift)

I finally got a call from him at 8 and he starts lecturing me about how I sometimes won't hear from him for 10-20 hours at a time!! Ok, I do understand the whole thing about being busy...chasing bad guys and writing reports, but can you at least text or send me a short voicemail saying I wont be home for quite some time... it'll only take 10-20 seconds to send a text or short voicemail!

1 comment:

  1. You're back! Hooray!

    Apparently they cannot send a quick text. . . at least not for a couple of years until they start getting the hang of things. At least that's what I've found of HF. :)

    Don't stay away for a year this time, k?

    ReplyDelete